Fundraise up to $350 per year
INROADS Rewards Program Details
If you are a current INROADS Intern, Match Eligible Candidate or partnering organization and you refer a student that is PLACED with one of our corporate partners, you will be rewarded with $75 for each newly placed Intern up to $300 per academic year. You can also earn up to $50 per academic year for qualified applications received.
Internships are available nationwide with clients such as: United Technologies Corporation, Travelers, Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente, Harris Corporation, United Health Group, MetLife, JPMorgan Chase & C0., Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, AT&T and hundreds more!
To get started, first review the details . . . .
To encourage organizations and individuals to inform as many potential candidates of the INROADS Advantage.
- Registered as an organization at a 4-year institution
- Individuals must be full-time students that have applied to INROADS and become Match Eligible
- Host one INROADS event per semester (Informational)
- Promote INROADS on Social Media by adding the INROADS link (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, ect…)
- Individuals Register at REWARDS Program Registration for Individuals
- Organizations Register at REWARDS Program Registration for Organizations
- Read and Sign the REWARDS Agreement
- Use and Submit the REWARDS Application Tracking Form
- Submit Candidate’s information by going to INROADS REWARDS Candidate Referral
- Submit an IRS Form W-9
Candidates must apply online and under each section do the following:
“Select the #1 source that encouraged you to apply”, choose REWARDS
“Referred by”, they must type the name of the organization or individual that informed them of the INROADS opportunity.
Qualified applications must be received between August 1st and May 30th of the academic year. No retroactive referrals will not be honored.
The Organization/Individual will be responsible for contacting INROADS to request payment once a year between May 30th and no later than August 15th. INROADS will request a completed REWARDS Application Tracking Form and a completed IRS Form W-9 Rewards payments will be made once a year between October 1st and December 1st. Failure to respond to INROADS request within ten (10) business days will mean that the REWARDS will be forfeited and INROADS will have no obligation to pay the REWARD.
Track your referrals by using the following spreadsheet: REWARDS Applicant Tracking Form
Email questions to recruitment@INROADS.org and the subject line read, “INROADS Rewards Program”.