INROADS Program Application
INTERNSHIPS ARE HIGHLY COMPETITIVE!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2018
INROADS accepts applications year-round, however for priority consideration, we recommend college undergraduates submit their online internship application by March 31st.
Information and Instructions
Our mission has changed thousands of lives worldwide – you could be next. If you have what it takes, the INROADS Application is the first step to becoming an INROADS Intern.
Please note: Students applying to Canada or Mexico opportunities should click to view unique application qualifications.
The following information will assist you in the application process:
- Attending Accredited College/University
- Full-Time Undergraduate College Student with at least 1 summer or 27 credit hours remaining before graduating college
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher. First Semester College Freshman apply with a 0.0
- Major or Career Interest in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering (STEM), Supply Chain Management, Computer Science/MIS, Healthcare, Retail Management and Liberal Arts
You must submit
- INROADS Internship Application***
- Professional Resume*** (Microsoft Word formats only) Samples of your resume MUST appear similar to:
> With Work History
> Without Work History
Use our Resume Templates to you in creating a professional resume in our preferred format. You can access the Resume Templates below and from within the Application.
- Candidate Questionnaire***
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts
- Submit Application
- Process Review Session
- Mandatory Prep Session Training
- Complete Mock Interviews
- Interview with Corporate Partners
- Accept Job Offer
Transcript and Résumé Upload Instructions
How-To Upload Transcript:
- Upload Unofficial Transcript into your internship application (Freshman submit after first semester)
- If you have access to transcript through student account, copy/paste into Microsoft Word, save and upload to your application (PDF also acceptable)
- Trouble uploading, email to recruitment@INROADS.org
How-To Upload Résumé:
- Upload Résumé as part of your internship application
- Résumés must be uploaded in Microsoft Word
- Download our Résumé Template With Work History or Without Work History
The application form consists of four parts, plus the INROADS Profile and Candidate Assessment information. You will be asked to supply personal, educational, employment and some additional information. Your confidential information is secured using SSL encryption.
Carefully read and complete the application; certain information is required.
You can save the application at any time, and return later to submit it to INROADS for processing.
** Some INROADS internships may have higher GPA requirements.
*** These items can be submitted online. You will be asked to submit any other items via regular mail to your INROADS office.