FedEx and INROADS are excited to announce the 2016 scholarship process.
FedEx/INROADS Leadership Scholarship is a competitive scholarship that will reward two interns for academic achievement, leadership and commitment. Each winner will receive a $2500 scholarship, which will be paid directly to the recipients. Scholarships are non-renewable and non-transferrable.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants:
- Scholarships are only available to current Southeast Region interns who will complete an internship during Summer 2016.
- All classifications are encouraged to apply.
- Interns must have a 3.0 or higher GPA and meet all INROADS requirements.
- Must be in good standing as an INROADS Intern.
- All applicants must meet the scholarship criteria and must submit responses to three essay questions.
- Past scholarship winners are not eligible to participate.
Scholarship recipients will be notified at the Southeast Region Learning Summit in Atlanta, GA (June 23-25, 2016).
Deadline and Application Procedures:
Online applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EST, Sunday, May 22, 2016.
For questions regarding the application please contact:
For technical issues regarding application submission please contact: