Program Application Selection Information
Help and Support
For help with the online application process, including technical problems, please contact the INROADS Talent Management Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already saved or submitted an application, please Login
The College Internship Program Application is the first step in starting an INROADS Internship. Internships are Highly Competitive! Apply Online Now for the Best Opportunity!
This application consists of four parts, plus the INROADS Profile and Candidate Assessment information. You will be asked to supply personal, educational, employment and some additional information. Completing a full application does not guarantee internship placement. It will be stored in our database for review should an internship opportunity become available from our sponsoring companies. Carefully read and complete the application. Some of the information is required and is marked with an asterisk. You can save the application at any time, and return later to submit it to INROADS for processing.
Please Note: Before starting the application it is recommended that you prepare your resume using the supplied template.
High School Students - Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Washington, DC
If you are a high school Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior residing in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Washington DC or surrounding areas, click the button below to apply to the College Links program.
High School Students - Hartford, CT
INROADS Career Links is the pre-college component to the INROADS Internship process. This program is currently ONLY OFFERED IN Hartford, CT. Students who participate with INROADS Career Links are competitive candidates for INROADS Internship opportunities beginning in their high school senior year! INROADS welcomes underserved high school students who meet the following criteria to apply:
- 3.0 GPA or "B" average Minimum
- Strong academic standing with solid extracurricular activities
- Intent to attend a four-year college or university
- Intent to pursue an academic major in business or STEAM. This includes, but is not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Communications, Marketing Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Industrial and Chemical), Health or Medicine, and Liberal Arts (Psychology, English or Sociology)
- Are committed to full participation in year round coaching and workshop development sessions on local college and corporate campuses throughout the school year
If you are ready to commit to planning your future today and are a high school Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior residing in Hartford, CT or surrounding area, apply now to become an INROADS Career Links Scholar.