What is the INROADS Internship Program?
The INROADS Internship Program works at the college level to prepare talented diverse students across the country for corporate readiness with business soft skills, real world leadership development activities, academic and career support, and an opportunity for a paid internship.
Our rigorous career development training process will challenge you to commit to excellence and raise the bar on your personal expectations.
Internship Opportunities are highly competitive.
THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN INROADS INTERN
- A paid multi-year Internship with a top company.
- Great potential for a full-time career after graduation.
- Customized skills development training to prepare you to contribute from day one.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with corporate executives, like-minded peers and INROADS Alumni.
- Gratifying community involvement.
- Year-round professional and personal coaching and guidance from your INROADS advisor.
With INROADS, you can literally walk from the classroom to the boardroom with the confidence and experience you need to succeed.