ABOUT THE INROADS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The INROADS Internship Program works at the college level to prepare talented diverse students across the country for corporate readiness with business soft skills, real world leadership development activities, academic and career support, and an opportunity for a paid internship. Internship Opportunities are highly competitive.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM APPLICATION
- Attend Regionally Accredited Colleges/Universities
- Full-Time Undergraduate Student with at least 1 summer or 27 credit hours remaining before graduating college
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.8 or higher.*
- Major or Career Interest in the areas of Business, STEM and Liberal Arts
*If you are a First Semester College Freshman input 0.0 for your GPA in the application
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE PROCESS
(1) Complete a Process Review Session (2) Submit a One-Page INROADS standard formatted resume (3) Complete the Candidate Prep Session Workshop; which is designed to enhance your corporate interview readiness and provide you with an understanding of INROADS and our corporate partners’ expectations. (4) Complete a successful Mock Interview (5) An INROADS Team Member has to approve your resume for corporate internship sourcing.