INROADS is excited to introduce the 2nd Visiones 100 Leadership Scholarship Program. This is an important component of INROADS Latino/Hispanic Initiatives awarded during National Hispanic Heritage Month.
The VISIONES 100 – INROADS Latino Leadership Scholarship is a competitive scholarship that will reward students of/Hispanic/ Latino ethnicity for academic achievement,
The winners should be part of INROADS internship, be of Latino ethnicity and have a minimum of 3.0 GPA College Level and 3.5 at High School level.
The winners will each receive between $1,000 and $2,500 scholarships.
Scholarships are non-renewable and non-transferrable.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants:
- Scholarships are available to all interns who will complete an internship during Summer 2017.
- Scholarships are also available to High School students in the state of Georgia.
- All classifications are encouraged to apply.
- Interns must have a 3.0 or higher GPA and meet all INROADS requirements.
- High School students must have a 3.5 or higher GPA and be recommended by mentor, school or advisor.
- All applicants must meet the scholarship criteria and must submit responses to three essay questions.
Scholarship recipients will be notified and invited to attend the Visiones event on September 15, 2017.
Deadline and Application Procedures:
Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EST, Monday, August 21, 2017.
For questions regarding the application please contact: